Raavanan - Naan Varuven (I shall come)

This is a Tamil song from the movie Raavanan composed by A.R Rahman. As usual, brilliantly composed and the lyrics are beautiful. ...


This is a Tamil song from the movie Raavanan composed by A.R Rahman. As usual, brilliantly composed and the lyrics are beautiful.


The song is sung by the character in the movie who represents Ravana to Sita. Sita tells him she likes him just as he is about to die.

Here is the translation of the lyrics. I hope you enjoy the song as much as I do :)
Naan Varuven

Meendum Varuven
Uninai naan thodarven
[I will come.
I will come back again
I shall follow you]

Oru pillai ezhudhum kirukal dhan vaazhkaiyo
adhil artham thedi alaivathe vetkaiya
[
Is life like a child's sketch pad?
and searching for a meaning there amongst all the scratches
the quest of life?
]

Artham puriyum pothu vazhuvu maaruthe
Vazhvu maarum pothu artham maaruthe

[Life changes when we understand its meaning, and
the meaning changes as our life changes]

Oru kanavu kaatril midhakuthe
athu mithandhu konde sirikuthe
[A dream still floats in the air..
and it smiles at me as it floats]

Oru pillai ezhudhum kirukal dhan vaazhkaiyo
adhil artham thedi alaivathe vetkaiya
[Is life like a child's sketch pad?
and searching for a meaning there amongst all the scratches

the quest of life?
]

Naan Varuven
Meendum Varuven
Unai naan thodarven
[I will come..
I will come back again
I shall follow you]

You Might Also Like

0 comments